Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Moving...

Hey, I just jumped over here because my Mom had to use my Google account for her blog...long story!!

Question for you experienced blogging people...I cannot for the life of me get a picture on my profile.. when you click edit profile, there is no download photo button or anything of the sort ...help please!!!!

Another question..when on this computer, I cannot follow anyone or even see their followers.. the "followers" section is blank.... any tips??

TTYL
Anna

5 comments:

  1. Never mind my comment at the old site. You look to be quite comfortably setup and moved in here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the old name too, but if you looked at the actual URL, I spelt it notofthisWOLD instead of world.... When I originally made my first blog, it did that thing that searches to find if there are any other blogs by that name, and I did not notice it was spelt wrong. There really is another blog name notofthisworld, so I cannot keep that name unless I want it to be spelt wrong again.

    Yes, the Hudelsons are filming the AFHE interviews, so we talked to Mr. H, Nachet, and Gabriel for a little while today. Mrs. H was not feeling well, so she was not there....maybe tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and as to why we enjoy the homeschool conference??? Because we learn and thus grow....and through our growth glorify God....because we get to fellowship with people we don't get to see very often (like the Hudelsons) .....and because we get a lot of our reading materials there!!! Besides, if you ate like my Mom and younger sister, you can always find enough candy on the tables to keep you happy!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I overlooked the spelling of the actual URL...funny, with the amount of misspellings on the Internet I notice. Did you pick out any/many books this time? Did you attend both days? Candy is good, but if there were crackers, cheese, and jerky, I might nibble more than your mom and Jesse.

    ReplyDelete