Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Wow....it's been a while!!!!!

My lands!!!! I have not been on blogs in ever so long! OK...For a quickish update on happenings...

 We went to Fort Worth in October for the World Miniature Horse Show. My Mom and sisters all got to show, and my mom's horse did super well. She won reserve in all her classes and even won one of them!!!




The people standing by Mom are a father/daughter team who now own Design!
After we got home from worlds, Mom went to Mexico for a week with a friend who was/is going through cancer treatment. The day she got home from Mexico, Lisa went to Oregon to stay with the same lady,(she lives in Oregon), and is still there!! I really miss her and we hope to see her on Monday!!!!

We had a baby horse born while we were in TX!! SOOOO cute!
This weekend, we have our fall church picnic, and then we hopefully get to go to Tucson to be with family over Thanksgiving!!!



 Mom bought a juicer, and we have been making carrot/lemon juice like crazy :) At first, we just made carrot/apple juice, and it made me gag every time I drank it, but the carrot/lemon is not too bad!


My sister's pony... just a cute picture:)
OK.. I think I have completed my update.. now I have to go practice my piano before going to bed ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment